Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I have called several times to cancel the scoresense and they said it would be canceled but you keep charging me for this service. This is poor customer service!!! How do you cancel this service for good. I don't need this service anymore. I'm trying to pay off my card and can't do that with scoresense keep taking out the services. I have tried to give the benefit of the to your company and you have proven me wrong many times. Here is a copy from my statement where you have charged me again. I also have more payment trans actions where you have pulled it from my account. please take care of this and cancel my scoresense like I have asked you to do 4 months ago!!

OTL*SCORESENSE.COM 800-679-6327 TX

Amount: $39.95

Transaction Date: 09/08/2018

Posted Date: 09/09/2018

Reference Number: 2469216LB2XK8P8H1

Product or Service Mentioned: Scoresense Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Tried cancel 1st day opened online and 4 times never canceled it, Fraud, Lied to me and blew me off, Free equals fee of 30 lies.

Company wrote 1 private and 1 public responses to the review from Sep 12.

Comments

ScoreSenseCares
Scoresense Verified Representative

Hello, we have sent you a private message with our contact details. We would like to research your issue.

Please send us the requested information to the email address listed in the private message. Thank you