I just found out that I have been charged a total of $80.90 by this company. Apparently I am one of hundreds if not thousands of people duped into this service.

I attempted to get my Experian credit score which I never received. I signed up with a trial for $1 but not under the name Scoresense, these people serve absolutely no purpose as Credit Karma which is free offer more devices. At any rate, I contacted Experian to cancel the membership and was told that I was not in their database and never thought about again after being assured by the CSR. Now two months later I checked my account and realized the charges had been made by ScoreSense.

This is a total rip off, what could Scoresense possibly do for anyone that would merit a monthly charge of $39.95 per month. I was initially just angry but now after seeing that I among a large group of people being taken advantage of will alert everyone that I can to beware of this scam!

This reviewer shared experience about "unwanted membership/monthly charges" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $8090. UnfairlytreatedinBAMA is overall dissatisfied with Scoresense. The most disappointing about scoresense membership at Scoresense was unwarranted monthly charges, bad customer canceling service and fact they will not refund my money Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Scoresense.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Scoresense to other companies on our site.

Comments

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1198840

I'm sorry, I was so angry that I typed Experian instead of Equifax!