I just found out that I have been charged a total of $80.90 by this company. Apparently I am one of hundreds if not thousands of people duped into this service.

I attempted to get my Experian credit score which I never received. I signed up with a trial for $1 but not under the name Scoresense, these people serve absolutely no purpose as Credit Karma which is free offer more devices. At any rate, I contacted Experian to cancel the membership and was told that I was not in their database and never thought about again after being assured by the CSR. Now two months later I checked my account and realized the charges had been made by ScoreSense.

This is a total rip off, what could Scoresense possibly do for anyone that would merit a monthly charge of $39.95 per month. I was initially just angry but now after seeing that I among a large group of people being taken advantage of will alert everyone that I can to beware of this scam!

Product or Service Mentioned: Scoresense Membership.

Reason of review: Unwanted membership/monthly charges.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unwarranted monthly charges, Bad customer canceling service, Fact they will not refund my money, Fraudulent credit scam.

Comments

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1198840

I'm sorry, I was so angry that I typed Experian instead of Equifax!