Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I called in on day 7 of my trial period, they talked me into staying if they waived the fees and I didn’t have to pay until March 8th. Then the very next day they charged me the whole amount!

I called them, they said I misunderstood and I told them I REPEATED THE OFFER AND MADE IT CLEAR WHAT WAS GOING ON! There was no misunderstanding! They didn’t offer ANY resolution that would fix this, instead offered me other plans! You think you’re going to keep someone after you lie and cheat them?!

I had to make an unauthorized report against them and now I’m down 100.00 for 2 weeks. Won’t be able to pay bills, LOWERING MY CREDIT SCORE do to a credit score company taking money that they claimed I wouldn’t be billed for! Save yourself from these crooks!

Don’t go here! Anywhere is better than this cash grab company!!!!!

Comments

ScoreSenseCares
Scoresense Verified Representative

Hello Tomas, we'd like to review your complaint and account. We are sending a Private Message with contact details. Thank you

Never heard of them and you didn't furnish any description or background info. I'm neither a troll nor a moron but I need at least a crumb of information.

to Anonymous #1627985

In life, you won’t get everything handed to you. Sometimes, we have to do work to gather more information.

This is what happened in my case, to know more about the company, use the internet. That’s what it’s there for.