Scoresense Phone Numbers and Emails

Scoresense Email:

Message this business

Issues fixed by Scoresense

Issue

Fraudulent charges after cancelling membership

Resolution

«Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with partial refund. After being escalated to some higher level within their company, that next level discovered that there was a 2nd account that should have been detected back in June. They cancelled the 2nd account and refunded the most recent charge. Still cost me close to $90, but it's over finally. I don't think you should have to have your case escalated to a "higher level" in order to get a proper look at your situation, or to get an email address to send the evidence to..»

by Rick B Gfn

8144 Walnut Hill Lane Suite 600
Dallas, Texas 75231
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Customer Care Hours:Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM CSTSaturday, 8AM to 5PM CSTSunday, Noon to 6PM CST

Edit Business Info

30% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Scoresense Customer Service?

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel service”
  • “Cancelar servicios”
  • “Cancel my subscription and refund”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Charges”
  • “Charged for no reason $29.95 which u need to return immediately back to my account im a disabled person and did not authorize or need ur service since Nov2019 when u last charged my card”
  • “Stop payment”

Account Question:

• “Why did u chatge my bank account 29 dollars”
  • “Forgot my password to check my credit”
  • “Login problems”

Cards Question:

• “My card was charged”
  • “Taking money off my card”
  • “My card was charged 29.88 now I'm over drawn I need it put back and want to cancel my trial membership Lola rose”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”

Staff Question:

• “I didn't sign up for this service and try to get money from my account again and see what will happen to your company and person or person's doing so im telling you right now quit scamming me this is my final warning.”
  • “I want to discontinue service”
  • “Customer service”

Request for Information Question:

• “Check my payment is up to date”
  • “Not letting me check my score”
  • “Ask general questions”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Did not get my refund”
  • “Están haciendo tres cobros a mi tarjeta habiendo llamado y cancelado con Uds soy retirado y fui timado por uds lo reporté a consumers affair y me pidió que los llame aver que me respondían o si seguían usufructuando ilegalmente mi poco dinero a”
  • “Did not receive notice of billing”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Membership”
  • “System error”

Other Question:

• “Speak with an agent”
  • “Cancrl”
  • “I only wanted the 7 day trial”

About

Scoresense Cancellation Policy
You can cancel via telephone at 1-800-972-7204 or via online chat.Customer Care and live chat is available during the following times:Monday – Friday: 8AM - 8PM CSTSaturday: 8AM - 5PM CSTSunday: Noon - 6PM CST
Scoresense Terms of Service
To read more: https://img1.cdn180.net/cdnassetsv2/legal/OneTechnologies_TermsAndConditions.pdf
Scoresense Privacy Policy
To read more: https://img1.cdn180.net/cdnassetsv2/legal/OneTechnologies_PrivacyPolicy.pdf
Scoresense FAQ
To read more: https://www.scoresense.com/faqs/
Top Scoresense Services

Membership, Credit Report, Trial Membership

Top Scoresense Products

Account, Website

Scoresense Pros and Cons

Pros: Very upset, Got cancellation confirmation, Fraud, Pissed off, Claimed one dollar membership fee

Cons: Customer service, Could not cancel, Unwanted membership, Missing refund, Mislead

Related Companies

One Technologies, FreeScoreOnline, FreeScore360, NationalCreditReport

Summary

ScoreSense is America's Trusted Provider of Credit, Identity, and Family Protection Solutions. ScoreSense's main mission is to develop innovative, convenient tools that put client in control of his credit, and protect from identity theft.. ScoreSense membership includes loads of features, including scores, reports, and monitoring.. ScoreSense monthly membership fee is 39.95 and new users can try free 7-day trial access to credit reports and scores and all of other features at absolutely no cost to get acquainted with the product. ScoreSense is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.

Scoresense reviews and complaints

1.4
TransUnion
188 reviews
1.2
Do you have something to say about Scoresense? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup