Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

THIS COMPANY CHARGED ME THE FULL PRICE EVEN WHEN I CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT AFTER THE TRIAL, THEY ARE SCAMMERS DO NOT USE THEM THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY WHEN I CALLED TO CANCEL I GOT HARRASED ON HOW I NEEDED TO STAY AND EVEN GOT OFFERED A 7.95 PRICE TO STAY AFTER LETTING THEM KNOW FOR THR 4TH TIME I DIDNT NEED NOR WANT THEIR SERVICES ANYMORE!!VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE NOW THAT I GOT CHARGED I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO ANYTHNG ANYMORE EVEN THOUGH I PAID FOR THE FULL MONTH..THIS COMPANY SICKENING...JUST SCAMMING PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME GETTING INTO THIS!

I GUESS THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE WORK HARD FOR THEIR MONEY AND WHEN YOU JUST STEAL MONEY FROM BANKING ACCOUNT AND DONT PROVIDE THE SERVICE DETAILED ITS CALLED A SCAM!I WILL BE FURTHUR CONTACTING MY COMPALINT!

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of scoresense trial membership from ScoreSense. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants ScoreSense to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ScoreSense for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ScoreSense?

Comments