Privacy and Data Security

I found the charge for this on our bank statement.When I called them they said my card nor my name was used for the supposed account.

Found out it was in my husband's name and his card was used. They also said I wasn't authorized so they could give me no information. First of all I get free credit scores and credit monitoring because of an incident with our cell phone provider (why would we pay for something we get for free?). Second of all I never use my husband's card online.

I always pay through paypal or use a prepaid card. Third of all IF my husband did this I would most definitely would have been authorized to answer questions or get information. My husband called them and they only refunded a $1.00 charge. We had to file a fraud claim with the bank and dispute the $39.95 charge.

We also had to cancel my husband's card to keep them from charging it again.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of scoresense charge from ScoreSense. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants ScoreSense to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fact they will not refund my money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ScoreSense for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ScoreSense?

Comments