Internet browser click to OneSmartPenny.com redirected to TheEasyLoanSite.com, then I clicked "Check out your credit report to ensure you know what your lenders will see, Get Your Free Updated Credit Scores*" and was redirected to FreeScore360.com.After entering all my information, including a credit card, and clicking "Take me to my credit score," it instead said "We are unable to process your request with the payment details provided.

Please try another card." When I called the phone number given I was told it was "a (website) processor issue," and to log on directly to "ScoreSense.com" which I haven't done since reading the reviews here.However, now they've already collected all of my personal information, name, address, birth date, social security number, and credit card number and expiration date, so now I have to be concerned about reporting this to the credit card company and getting that credit card number changed/reissued and the prospect of identity theft.

Review about: Scoresense Website.

Reason of review: ID Info Theft Scam.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with ScoreSense?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #1185156

I applied for an auto loan wich required me to log on to scoresense after reading that I would be charged $39.95 after 7 days I cancelled 5 minutes after getting my credit score, 6 days later they took the money out of my bank account,I called to get the charges reversed ,they told me there was no record of my cancellation and I would not get my money back,do not ever give these criminals your credit card info,after doing research no credible finance company would do business with them,

ScoreSense
ScoreSense Verified Representative

Hi,

Please complete your dispute through BillGuard. Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

to ScoreSense Seattle, Washington, United States #1185217

bs I already did that you tell bill guard no record of cancell just like you told me,I dont need to hear that again!