5.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

They were lovely to deal with. I had to listen to the shpeel to reinstate but the phone call lasted 7.38 minutes.

Very simple process. Because I have to write at least 100 words I will repeat that I had not problems at all with Scoresense. I had heard it would be a nightmare but it was a very simple process.

Very simple process.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Great customer service.

I didn't like: Rated poor on a late charge almost 2 years ago.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Sep 25.

Comments

ScoreSenseCares
Scoresense Verified Representative

Hello UnluckyBullock369, we are glad to hear of your positive experience. Thank you for being a member with ScoreSense.