1.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Mar 13

Looks like they ripped me off longer and for more than I was asking for and not a penny refunded even though I didn't use the service. REFUND STATUS Carol, thank you for contacting ScoreSense® Customer Care. After careful review of your account, the following refund requests have been processed: TRANSACTION DATEBILLED AMOUNTREFUND STATUS 03/07/2018$39.95Not Approved 02/07/2018$39.95Not Approved 01/05/2018$39.95Not Approved 12/05/2017$39.95Not Approved 11/05/2017$39.95Not Approved 10/05/2017$39.95Not Approved

Original review posted by user Mar 13

They said I signed up in September but I have no memory of that ever happening.

Why would I use them when Credit Karma is free? I KNOW FOR A FACT, I DID SIGN UP in February for the Dollar trial because I was working with Fundwise and they suggested it but cancelled within two because the site has obsolete information and nothing you can't do on your own.

If they didn't trick people, nobody would use them, they would have to go out of business.

They said they did not get my request. [convenient] and I just found out I was being billed all this time. Almost $$40 monthly. The poor underpaid and over pressured to keep sales representative,

SAID HE COULD SEE I HAVE NOT LOGGED IN or used the service. I had no clue I was even still a member and guess what? They refuse to refund me so I intend on posting everywhere my experience. There are dozens of companies like them and better.

You would think they would at least be fair.

Review about: Scoresense Credit Report Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Please look at the last and only time [other than yesterday] I actually logged in. I thought it was more recent but my Boyfriend said it had been a couple months ago.

We have been talking to lots of people about home loans and only what expressed we needed to work though your company and that was Fundwise. Whenever I first signed up, I cancelled either that same day or the next and I do HONESTLY believe it was fully automated,meaning I didn't talk to a live person when I tried to cancel. I am Carol or Carolyn blaze16700@gmail.com 816-859-5636 9116 e 66 terrace, Raytown Missouri 64133 Doesn't it make sense if I knew I had the service, I would have actually used it?

I logged in yesterday because I discovered I was still being billed but did not do anything else. I actually know how to do credit repair myself and would not require that service so I am clearly not trying to be deceptive.

ScoreSenseCares
Scoresense Verified Representative

Blaze16700, we would like to address your concerns by investigating the issues you raised.We have sent you a private message with contact details.Please respond to the email address in that message.Thank you