Westchester County, New York

I never signed up for this service, but have been charged $29.95 a month since May 2014 on my American Express Card. Logged a complaint with Amex, they have not heard from Scoresense.

I have called Scoresense several times to get this resolved. They finally cancelled my account--but keep refusing to refund my money. They keep sedning me emails from their billing department, saying I have not been "approved" for refunds because

I want to escalate this with Better BUsiness Bureau, and as I am telling Scorsense, I will NOT let this go. They have stolen more than $300 from me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad customer canceling service and being tricked unwanted membership. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of charge and associated monetary loss in the amount of $359. ScoreSense needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned charge in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ScoreSense.

Had an Experience with ScoreSense?

Comments

ScoreSense
ScoreSense Verified Representative

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense