We had ScoreSense for a year and loved it. We had the discounted rate of $12.95 and the service was adequate.

We got a new card for the payment and forgot to update it so the service got cancelled. We resigned up in September and have since been charged 5x, some $1 charges, some $12.95 and a $29.95. AND I have not even been able to log in. It just loads and loads.

One CSR said a beareau is not reporting and that's why. Another said there is a hold. And two different people said we were only charged twice. Then we were given two different phone numbers for Equifax.

Its a freakin circus over there.

I am so peeved at their lack of knowledge and crappy customer service. I WILL be getting a refund and I WILL NOT be using them again.

Comments

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #755910

I just spoke with someone from corporate and the helped me by refunding my money and giving my a confirmation number as well. I called 877-335-6823

ScoreSense
Scoresense Verified Representative

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense