A week ago I phoned scoresense as they had taken money out of our account. I had previously cancelled them but they continued (unknown to me) to take money out of account.

(We never used their service after the initial time) So on checking I discovered this and phoned them.

They assured me they would refund 3 months worth of subscription but now, a week later, still no money! On phoning again they now have declined to pay anything back, in fact one I spoke to was very sarcastic, saying we should have noticed the larger font saying we should cancel within 30 days.)

Very unhappy with this company.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $120. This person is overall dissatisfied with Scoresense. The most disappointing about scoresense membership at Scoresense was mislead, fraudulent credit scam and i did not authorize Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Scoresense.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Scoresense to other companies on our site.

Comments