Finally got through to customer service and cancelled my membership...after many attempts to get me to keep it at a reduced price, extolling its many wonderful features I get for FREE through my credit union! I'm being refunded the $1 fee I was charged to have the "free trial" that was required when I applied for a bill consolidation loan...which, crazy enough, ended up referring me to a scam company which wanted me to pay to have a loan...
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Scoresense Credit Report
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "I purchased a new 2014 Keystone Laredo 292RL from Candy’s Campers in Murfreesboro, TN. We have had a number of complaints with the workmanship but, the most disturbing was..."
- "I went to the Walmart MoneyGram Website and tried to send around $20 to a friend in Serbia. After I filled everything out I got an email to call a..."
- "Not just amazing, *** amazing! Rather than going out to restaurants that served bland expensive meals, I've been exploring the ready to cook section in the meat department. Every time..."
- "I moved in 2 months ago. How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my..."
- "Paid £150 through my contents insurance for repair. Screen fell out after they repaired it. Sent it back, they lost it in the post room for weeks, then said I..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."