1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

Finally got through to customer service and cancelled my membership...after many attempts to get me to keep it at a reduced price, extolling its many wonderful features I get for FREE through my credit union! I'm being refunded the $1 fee I was charged to have the "free trial" that was required when I applied for a bill consolidation loan...which, crazy enough, ended up referring me to a scam company which wanted me to pay to have a loan...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss scoresense credit report. ScoreSense needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scoresense credit report in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ScoreSense.

Had an Experience with ScoreSense?

Comments

bakerred38
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1254431

I called this company and asked them to promptly give me my money back and cancel this membership in which I did not signed up for nor need.I was told that it was started with an email I only use at work.

I was asked if I was checking my score to buy a house or a car. I told the person no and If I needed that information I could get it free through my credit card company. I asked her to cancel and refund my money. After being told about a whole bunch of other services which I also declined I was told that I would receive my money back and my membership was cancelled.

It has been a week and I have not received my money. I am going to my bank tomorrow to file a fraud report because I did not give permission for them to take money out of my account and I informed them of that too.

This is crazy how someone can just take your information and use it to their advantage.I'm done!!