Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Finally got through to customer service and cancelled my membership...after many attempts to get me to keep it at a reduced price, extolling its many wonderful features I get for FREE through my credit union! I'm being refunded the $1 fee I was charged to have the "free trial" that was required when I applied for a bill consolidation loan...which, crazy enough, ended up referring me to a scam company which wanted me to pay to have a loan...

Review about: Scoresense Credit Report.

1.1
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Scoresense?

Comments

bakerred38
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1254431

I called this company and asked them to promptly give me my money back and cancel this membership in which I did not signed up for nor need.I was told that it was started with an email I only use at work.

I was asked if I was checking my score to buy a house or a car. I told the person no and If I needed that information I could get it free through my credit card company. I asked her to cancel and refund my money. After being told about a whole bunch of other services which I also declined I was told that I would receive my money back and my membership was cancelled.

It has been a week and I have not received my money. I am going to my bank tomorrow to file a fraud report because I did not give permission for them to take money out of my account and I informed them of that too.

This is crazy how someone can just take your information and use it to their advantage.I'm done!!