Called one day late to cancel trial membership. They had charged checking account $39.95 for the current period and advised me that since I canceled today that I could not use the service for this period even after collecting the monthly fee.

They stated they would refund me my $1.00 fee. I understand that i was one day late calling to cancel but to charge $39.95 for a monthly service then tell you that you can no longer use the service that was paid for. I think this is a scam, rip off, and unethical business practice. I feed bad for the employees that have to take all the call from customers that scoresense has ripped off.

They are use to getting the calls and continue to try to get you to keep the membership. I think that If I paid for a service that I should be able to use it for that period.

Again I did call a day late to cancel membership but refund me the $39.95 or let me use the service for the month that is paid without having to call and cancel again. If I were to forget again I believe if you be the same thing.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Was they do business out to rip off anyone they can.

Comments

I had the same thing happen. I just needed a FICO score and don't remember signing up for Scoresense.

I cancelled on the 7th day, received $1 back but was told I initiated my membership and was unapproved for the $39.95 monthly membership. $39.95??? One angry phone call and I easily got back as well.

Something tells me as easy as that was this was nothing new to them. Like so many other scam artists.