Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Stay away!!! My story was the same as everyone else's.

I was looking for the legitimate free credit score site when I got suckered into going to this rip-off one. They offer you your free credit report then charge $1 for it. Shady, but not that bad. But then they sign you up for a $29.95/month subscription without telling you.

I never got an email from them about it, never saw anything about it on the site... until a month later when I was charged for it. Surprise! Losers.

So I tried calling their customer service only to have to listen to a recording for 5 minutes trying to get me to accept a "free" Caribbean cruise I had won for $65... Then another 5 minutes of another recording trying to get me to buy some sort of health service... Then when I declined that, the phone says, "Thank you. Good bye" and hangs up.

Idiots.

I finally got their cancellation department and they promised to "see what they could do about the refund." My guess is they'll do NOTHING. (Oh, and as a sidenote, the services they provide for that $29.95 subscription are all useless crap.)

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Oct 31.

Comments

ScoreSenseCares
Scoresense Verified Representative

Hello, As you have posted anonymously we are not able to contact you. Please send us a private message with your information so that we can assist you.

Our customer service number does not have any offerings of Caribbean cruises. Our customer service number is 1-800-972-7204 and can be contacted during the following hours: Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM CST Saturday, 8AM to 5PM CST Sunday, Noon to 6PM CST