Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Please don't do what I need. Fall victim to $1.00 to get your credit scores from all 3 bureaus.. I have excellent credit but was curious to see get info from all 3.. I signed up for $1.00; and immediately sent them an email telling them to to take me off the list.. Big mistake as I didn't cancel my membership officially..

I have instructed AMEX to investigate.. This is what I got from them this morning..

REFUND STATUS

Beth, thank you for contacting ScoreSense Customer Care. After careful review of your account, the following refund requests have been processed:

TRANSACTION DATE BILLED AMOUNT REFUND STATUS

03/22/2018 $1.00 Approved

03/29/2018 $39.95 Approved

The refund decision is based in part on how long the account has been active and the services provided. Important refund status information:

APPROVED: The refund should post to your credit card or bank account within 3-5 business days.

NOT APPROVED: The refund was not approved because you requested the refund after your communicated billing date.

I've emailed them asking what is it as they are telling me two different things. This company needs to be investigated..

Product or Service Mentioned: Scoresense Credit Report.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Mislead, Methods they solicite for business.

Comments