You get trick in signing up 7 day free trial. You better make sure you CALL IN and cancel your free trial.

If you call after the 7 day trial, they don't give you your MONEY BACK. Ridiculous, thats $39.95 that they are keeping. I called in as soon as my account was charged and they refused to give me my money back. WTF.

Oh and they don't fully explained to you the whole cancellation policy. After trying to sell you all the benefits of having your account, I flatly told the customer rep - Emily that I just want to cancel my account. I then asked, do I get my refund. She said no because it says it there when I signed up.

I don't recall reading that to begin with. I've never had this kind of experience where you don't get your money back after cancelling. I've always called right after my account is charge even though its after the trial period. I still get my money back or pro-rated refund.

she has the nerve to give me an attitude.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of scoresense trial membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Scoresense needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scoresense trial membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Scoresense.

Comments

Just checked my account there it is a $39.95 withdrawal from my account for no reason whatsoever I don’t have any clue what Iam being charged for...

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1183392

Same happened to me. Do you suggest what shud do.