2.0

I was trying to get help for a home loan through the FHA while doing their application it said it could not be completed without a credit report sending me to a scoresense window. I completed the scoresense application and was told I would be charged a refundable $1. After putting in my card info the screen began to load and froze up. I never got my credit score at that time. I was also unable to finish anything through the FHA site either. Upon checkingking my email the next day, I was able to see my credit score from score sense.

About a week later my husband found a charge on our card for $39.99. The same day as the carge added to my account, I called scoresense and asked for a refund, as I was unable to use their service for the FHA application. And I had only looked at my credit score by scoresense through email ONE time.

The operator was very nice and explained that the 39.99 refund needed to go through a refund committee. But the $1 would be refunded.

The next day, I received an email that the $1 was refunded. This morning, I received an email stating that the $39.99 refund was NOT approved!!!! Due to the length of time I used the service, and the services used! WHAT?!? I saw my credit score only one time through an email before the $39.99 was charged! And I asked for a refund the same day the charge came through on my account!

I'm calling them as soon as they open this morning! THIS IS BS!!!!!

Review about: Scoresense Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments