Additional Fees

Neither my wife nor I can ever recall signing up for a monthly credit report service. Yet we recently discovered that a company called ScoreSense and/or One Technologies, LLC of Dallas, Texas has been charging us a monthly fee of $29.95 since the beginning of 2018 for it.

A customer service agent we contacted verified that we have NOT been receiving our credit scores by mail or accessing them online.

Even so, the company is refusing to refund our money which now amounts to $299.50.

I believe ScoreSense/One Technologies is practicing "predatory" sales practices and enrolling people, like us, unwittingly in some kind of a monthly credit report subscription plan. But it's a scam.

Holly and I wouldn't know what to do with a monthly credit report even if we had one. Please help us recover our money and stop them from doing this to other people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Scoresense Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Nov 07.

Comments

ScoreSenseCares
Scoresense Verified Representative

Hello, We'd love to chat to you about your experience and investigate your issues. As you have posted anonymously, we are not able to contact you. Please send us a private message with your name, and contact info, so we can look into this for you.