Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

I realized 7 fraudulent charges of 39.95 on my credit card by ScoreSence After over a week and 12 phone calls I had 5 removed. Still waiting for remaining 2 to be removed.

Waiting now 5 days for a call from Corp office for explanation of charges. Total Scam. My son was also a victim of ScoreSence he was charged without his knowledge 3 charges of 39.95 it took over a week to get removed after numerous phone calls.

Please look at other complaints and fines against this company one fine of over 22 mil for fraud. The response from customer care is all company's like our have lots of complaints.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of scoresense charge from Scoresense. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $280 and wants Scoresense to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most fraud. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Scoresense for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments