Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

This company illegally charged $39.95 to my account repeatedly over the course of almost a year with out my permission. They illegally charged these funds to my account illegally.

When I was contacted by Kevin Hain from One Technologies (the parent company), he refused to address my concerns or return the illegally charged funds. Please return this money. FTC complaint filed. Kevin's phone # is 214.379.8359, and his email is khain@onetechnologies.net and he is the 'Senior Escalations Advisor' (searchable on LinkedIn).

File complaints directly with this individual, and site his name in complaints.

This company has had lawsuits against it in the past. Please return $520 to me immediately.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Could not cancel, Mislead, I did not authorize a charge and i did not recieve a service, I did not authorize.

Comments

I have reported this company to the Ohio Attorney Genera and the Federal Consumer Affairs Fraud office. I want my money back.

Taking money from ones account without permission is fraud. Luckily my Credit Union is assisting me to block all future attempts to rape my account.

They just did the same thing to me! I wonder if my credit union can block the debits?

When you sign up for the 7-14 day free trial you are also authorizing them to deduct monthly payments from the account you signed up with on the free trial. If you do not call and cancel within the date set by that trail they will deduct their monthly fee.