I applied for a loan, and it said I needed to pay $1 for my credit report from ScoreSense. Within ONE WEEK, they charged my account $39.95 for services I DO NOT NEED!

I am over and beyond pissed because it caused items to bounce in my bank account. When I called the rep continued to try to tell me how to use the products, and that they couldn't refund my money for at least 5 days. I had to call my bank to file a dispute and that's going to take at least 10 days.

the FTC will be notified about this company. I need my money back PLUS the fees associated with my bills bouncing!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i was scammed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of scoresense charge and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. Scoresense needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scoresense charge in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Scoresense.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1243905

You don't say where you applied for a loan but any legitimate company will not tell you to go to Scoresense---they will check your credit themselves. As for Scoresense, they give you a free trial for a dollar but unless you cancel within the time they state you are automatically subscribed to their service until you cancel.

You failed to read the conditions.

All in all, your fault including the fact of your account being over drawn---best to have more money in your account at all times. You snooze, you lose.