After multiple 8 attempts (4 written & 4 verbal)Score Sense has REFUSED to refund $479.20 that I never authorized them to bill to my credit card. On 7.7.16 I noticed a charge of $29.95 on my credit card statement.

I pay off my entire balance in full every month so I do not have to pay interest. Primary use of this card is for my kids private school to (auto debit) this account. On 7.7.16 I called the 855.259.1783 phone number that was listed on my credit card statement. I never received a bill or invoice, just a charge to my credit card.

It turns out this recurring charge had been ongoing since March 20, 2015! I immediately cancelled my service & began to pursue a Full Refund. My initial request for a full refund on 7.7.16 of $479.20 was not approved. They were only willing to credit back ONE of SIXTEEN month's charges for $29.95.

I wrote back, explained that was unacceptable, due to the fact that I was billed for a service that I never agreed to or authorized them to charge on my credit card. I followed up to that written request with a phone call & was transferred to the billing department. I was assured that my request was escalated to a supervisor for dispute resolution. On 7.9.16 I received a notice indicating that ONE additional month would now be credited, for a total of TWO months, still not the FULL REFUND!

This time I responded in writing & with a phone call. I was told again that my complaint was escalated and that I would receive a response within 24-48 hours. 7.12.16 I received an e-mail indicating two additional months would be credited along with a notice that my account had been closed. So now 4 of 16 months have been credited.

I called back the 855 # again and I explained the situation (for the 5th time to three different individuals) and asked to speak with the highest ranking supervisor. I was put on hold for ten minutes & was asked to leave a message. I received a call back the same day from a Ericka (a supervisor) indicating they would be willing to credit back an additional 4 months....so now they were willing to credit back 8 of the 16 months of charges that I NEVER AUTHORIZED in the first place! I did NOT agree to their terms & insisted AGAIN on a FULL REFUND of the 16 months of bogus charges for a total of $479.20.

Immediately after we hung up, I received two additional e-mails from Score Sense reversing the 4 credits, denying the Approval that was previously granted so I am back to being charged $479.20 for a service that I never received or authorized them to bill for on my credit card. This entire company and it's so called service is a complete SCAM!

I do not know what else to do as a consumer that is why I am voicing this complaint in hopes of preventing this type of robbery to exist. I hope my complaint prevents others from being scammed by this terrible business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of a product or service. Scoresense needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Scoresense.

Comments

Annandale, Virginia, United States #1196769

I am having the same problem with them. They took out $349 out of my account without authorization.

There must be a way of getting our money back.

They are a scam and no one should ever use them. Thank you for sharing and I feel your pain.