My boyfriend and I signed up for scoresence so we could check our credit scores (I know most of you are laughing that we didn't go to creditkarma). We did not need lasting services and just wanted to see what our scores were at.

We thought we had canceled online (apparently its more confusing than thought to be). When we realized that we were being charged the monthly membership fee we tried to call and see if they could manually cancel our accounts for us and reimburse our money. They canceled our accounts and "sent our info off to the billing department for review". Two days later I saw a dollar was deposited into my account.

Keep in mind my boyfriend does not have a bank account so we did both of our "free credit scores" on my account. So I should have got 2 dollars back not just one. But on top of that I realized they were obviously not going to give me back the money that was charged for the membership fee in June and July. So I contacted them only to be told the billing department decided (even thought they can see I never logged back in) that they were not going to give me my money back.

All scoresense is, is a scam. They get a hold of your card numbers and decided to charge whatever they want instead of what they were authorized, and then they won't reimburse when you catch them.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't go through this company or you will be stolen from and disappointed like I am. They owe me $160 I will probably not ever see without getting an attorney.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Scoresense. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $160 and wants Scoresense to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Scoresense and scoresense membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments