These people stole 39.95 for my account with out approval, Never heard of these people. They said I called them which a lie and now I am getting a new debit card number because of them, I dont know how They got the information from my account, so they had to *** my account somehow. My bank is closing my account and reopening a new one.

They told me they would cancel my account and I have to get an approval to sent the money back to me, I am about to get an attorney and sue There lying ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!,!,!, they are thiefs so everone needs to watch out for them.

This person wrote the review because of "pissed off" at Scoresense. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Scoresense to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Scoresense charges refund for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I do want to let you know. it is impossible for scoresense to take millions of members information and just sign them up.

You signed yourself up, at the top of the website it states its a monthly charge.

I love the service everyone there is so kind and friendly fun to talk with.

You people are just pathetic and need someone to blame for your own mistakes