I never ordered this service but keep getting $29.95 monthly charges on my American Express Card. I have reviewed other complaints about the internet frauds that characterize this faux entity.

My first complaint to Amex did not solve the problem, but now they have agreed to stop recognizing this fraudulent charge, and promised me that Amex will not make any more payments to this entity.

I don't have 100 words to express my outrage so I'll just add some gibberish to satisfy this requirement: The internet net is a gift to rats that use it to defraud people. I think credit card companies should verify the authenticity of "service" type internet sites before paying charges.

Amex in this instance would have been on notice about this scam by simply looking it up on the internet to see all the coplaints about misrepresentations on this site, rudeness when complaints are made, etc. Beware of ScoreSense - there is neither a score or any sense present.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Scoresense. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Scoresense.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Scoresense to other companies on our site.

Comments