They have been charging my account for two years with out my permissions. I have threatened and at this point have only offered to pay back four months at 29.95.

They total loss for me is 718.80. I will be filing reports with the Better Business Bureau, the Federal Trade Commission, my State Attorney General (Virginia), my bank as well as filing a police report. I hope to recover what I have lost but it is going to be a long battle I feel, and it was lots of hard labor in customer service lost. I initially was checking my credit, and it was to charge me $1 and then refund it.

It was refunded and never checked again. There was nothing about them charging my account monthly so I did not check the charges. I get medication charged monthly so I believed this to be what it was for two years..

SCAM and Illegal charging of my account stealing my hard earned money. Easiest way to stop payments is to get a new card number, and claim fraud with your bank account.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of scoresense account. Scoresense needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scoresense account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Scoresense.

Comments