Canyon, Texas

I checked my credit report thru this service and ended up being charged $29.95 for an entire year without my knowledge.When I called to complain and cancel they assured me a refund because they could see that I had NEVER logged in to use the service.

Related: Scoresense - Supposed to be on the free .gov site and ended 29.95 taken unauthorized and not refunded.

I get an email a few days later that list all 12 months and denied refund next to it.

I never even realized I was signed up until our credit card company told us to call Score Sense OTL.I'll start watching my CC bill better but why does a scam like this have access to credit information?

Review about: Credit Report Check.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Scoresense Credit Report
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Scoresense?

Comments

ScoreSense

Hi Roy,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more Scoresense - Extremely difficult to cancel and when accomplished they penalize you Scoresense "i tried to call to cancel on day 7 3 separate time. was put on hold for 15-20 minutes each time and could wait no longer. called on day 8,..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more