I checked my credit report thru this service and ended up being charged $29.95 for an entire year without my knowledge.When I called to complain and cancel they assured me a refund because they could see that I had NEVER logged in to use the service.
I get an email a few days later that list all 12 months and denied refund next to it.
I never even realized I was signed up until our credit card company told us to call Score Sense OTL.I'll start watching my CC bill better but why does a scam like this have access to credit information?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Report Check
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "This place is just awful. My shower has had a huge hole made by the maintenance and has not been fix within three months. All they did was tape a..."
- "I dealt with AvasFlowers on an arrangement that I ordered from online. The whole thing has been a nightmare!! But what I can say is the photo's depicted in their..."
- "This apartment complex has been nothing but issues. I do not receive any notifications about important notices like everyone else I know does. The outside of the building is always..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."