Canyon, Texas

I checked my credit report thru this service and ended up being charged $29.95 for an entire year without my knowledge.When I called to complain and cancel they assured me a refund because they could see that I had NEVER logged in to use the service.

I get an email a few days later that list all 12 months and denied refund next to it.

I never even realized I was signed up until our credit card company told us to call Score Sense OTL.I'll start watching my CC bill better but why does a scam like this have access to credit information?

Review about: Scoresense Credit Report.

Had an Experience with ScoreSense?

Comments

ScoreSense
ScoreSense Verified Representative

Hi Roy,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

ScoreSense - Review in Financial Services category from Murfreesboro, Tennessee ScoreSense "Finally got through to customer service and cancelled my membership...after many attempts to get me to keep it at a reduced price, extolling its many wonderful features I get for..." Read more FreeScore360 redirect to ScoreSense.com Scam ScoreSense "Internet browser click to OneSmartPenny.com redirected to TheEasyLoanSite.com, then I clicked "Check out your credit report to ensure you know what your lenders will see, Get Your Free Updated Credit..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more