2.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Went to buy a car when credit report was pulled at the agency the score was 72 points lower than the score sense credit report. I spoke to a representative at scoresense and was given a explanation that just did not make sense to me.

I was also told to add all 3 score sense scores together and divide them by 3 and that would be my main Fico score. I did that and the score was still not the same as the report that was pulled.

I really felt bad and embarrassed. I canceled my account with score sense.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Scoresense. the best about scoresense credit report from Scoresense was got cancellation confirmation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Scoresense.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Scoresense to other companies on our site.

Comments