Privacy and Data Security

IT'S SCAM TO GET 40 DOLLARS OUT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. A LEGAL WAY TO STEAL.THEY DO NOT OFFER ANYTHING WORTH 40 A MONTH.ALSO THEY WILL HIT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BY THE 7th AT MIDNIGHT

Product or Service Mentioned: Scoresense Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 2 public responses to the review from Feb 03, 2016.

Comments

Scoresense Verified Representative

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

Don't fall for trick like I did . I knew what my score was the company I dealt with sent me a link for these crooks.they stole 39.95 for membership for nothing .request my money back they agreeded to then they refunded a dollar .they lied lesson learned stay away from these crooks

to Anonymous #1107222
Scoresense Verified Representative

H,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

to Anonymous Ellensburg, Washington, United States #1108752

Same thing happened to me !! Stole $39.95 two months in a row.

Didn't realize it until the second month!!! I signed up for their service for $1.00. I cancelled it the same night I signed up. I just wanted to see my credit score.

I knew I would be charged the $39.95 if I didn't cancel so I cancelled the same day!!!! I asked for my money back.

Denied!!! Refunded $1.00!!!!

to kelli #1108755

It's really disgusting that companies can do this! I'm a single mom on dialysis and can't afford $39.95 for nothing!!!