Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Wanted to do the check that was supposed to be free and got charged a dollar so whatever but then a month later I get a charge for $39.95. I called and he said he cancelled it and requested a refund but I only got the cancellation email.

He said I should have received an email about getting charged the $39.95 and never did. Total scam. I was applying for a job they wanted my credit score and they sent me here and I think it all was one big scam by this company. I will not stop until I get my money back.

I do not have $39.95 to waste on something I didn't even use. I got on it when I saw the charge to my account to see what it even was and he's like I see you got on your account today, how was your experience?

I'm like yeah I'm on it right now to see what the *** this even is. I'm very upset.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of scoresense charge. Scoresense needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scoresense charge in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Scoresense.

Comments

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1216747

It says on the website that you will be billed 39.95 after 7 day free trial. Read the text black and white on the sign up page.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1204162

You need to carefully read what you are getting into. But, yes this outfit is a scam.