I was trying to fix my credit with a company that uses score sense.The company never helped me to fix my credit.

They took my information and then i didnt hear back. I lost my credit card and reported it stolen 3. Months ago. Somehow scoresense was able to get into my account monthly and take money out.

Not easy for me to cancel. What a loss of money. Makes me mad.

I would like to know how they got into my account.Im going to keep calling and also report to the bank.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Scoresense. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Scoresense.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Scoresense to other companies on our site.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1195883

No one can just "take money out" of your bank account if you used a credit card.A debit card, yes but with a credit card you get a monthly statement which you verify with the receipts you save from all purchases made via the credit card that month and then pay it either via a check or your bank's bill pay method.

Thus, what happened to you makes no sense.What info are we missing here???