1.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

First of all... I want to apologize for the length of this rant but here it goes…..

If you EVER are prompted to use ScoreSense while applying for any type of loan or account, DO NOT DO IT!!!

You will be told that you have a 7 day trial period and as long as you cancel the trial within your trial period, there will be no further charges.

I was applying for a loan that REQUIRED me to use this service even though I know my credit score. Silly me…. At the time, I thought to myself “I guess it’s ok as long as I immediately cancel the service as soon as the score is checked therefore, I will not be charged any additional fees”.

I inputted my payment information, received the score so I could finish the loan application (since the application would not process unless you used this particular service). Within a few minutes, an hour at most, I completed the application and IMMEDIATELY deleted the membership thinking I was good to go….. WRONG!!!!

I began noticing fees being withdrawn from my account. Sooo… I cancelled it asking funds to be refunded. Again, thinking I was all set, I looked at my next bank statement. There was ANOTHER fee of $29.95 and so on….

I FINALLY was able to speak to a real person that DID cancel my membership. I then asked about a receiving a possible refund. The customer service representative got irritated that I even asked such a thing that she hung up on me. I immediately called back. After being transferred 3 times, I actually reached a supervisor who informed me that since I waited so long to cancel the membership, it is MY fault. Therefore, any refund of fees is out of the question…..

Really? Are you kidding me? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Now that the fees have overdrawn my account and the snowball effect has kicked in, I now have overdraft fees to pay!

It was NOT my fault the membership didn’t cancel. Apparently, there must be a “glitch” with the website. I had tried several times to cancel online. Each time the site assured me that the cancellation had been processed but it never did.

I’m a single mom with three kids trying to make ends meet and we have scumbags out there like ScoreSense Credit preying on people who are only trying to help themselves get back on their feet.

I honestly don’t know how they can look at themselves in the mirror every day.

Has anyone else had this issue and were you able to get any resolution to the problem?

This has to stop. I feel they need to be held accountable.

Sincerely,

One seriously pissed off customer.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund. LoriL is overall dissatisfied with Scoresense. The most disappointing about scoresense trial membership at Scoresense was getting ripped off, fact they will not refund my money and unwanted membership , but reviewer liked only the agent 2nd out of 5 tried to help. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Scoresense.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Scoresense to other companies on our site.

Comments

Trenton, Michigan, United States #1225427

Similar situation here and I don't know about you but I didn't get the loan so I feel like they preyed upon me at my darkest hour when I was desperately in need of help but instead they just plunged me further into debt!!!

to Anonymous Rutland, Vermont, United States #1237224

Exactly! It's just plain wrong!