2.6K views

One day I received an email asking if I want to log on to check my credit score for free and using their service, and asking to fill up all the information page. They also have asked including SSN and It was a credit card score sense company and I thought I would trust them,But I don't remember I put my credit card information on their site.But I recently log on to my bank account and seen charged since 7 months $29.95 and I was shocked.I usually don't fall on these kind of traps .I Immediately inform to the bank fraud department and now investigating this matter.I am going to send documents to my attorney and if they not refund the money as soon as possible, I want to teach a lesson and This company will not hurt any one again and soon this company will be on a 60 min.Please wait and see .

Product or Service Mentioned: Scoresense Account.

Company wrote 29 public responses to the review from Jul 26, 2013.

Comments

When you signed up for to check your score for $1 you WSU’s not read the terms and conditions. When you entered all your info, of your own free will, you gave them permission to charge a monthly fee to the card you signed up with.

This is not fraud or a scam or misleading in anyway. You just didn’t read the fine print.

It clearly states, once the trail period is over you will be charged a monthly fee for their services! You entered all your info, they did not steal it from you!

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1291889

Can you help me, please?

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1291885

They ripped off my friend. She doesn't know she is being charged 39.99 per month.

she cancelled the membership but I told her about this page. She may call again for refund.

to Anonymous Brooklyn, New York, United States #1291887

How to ask for a refund? Can you please help me?

The same thing happen to me. My loss $200.00.

I did a trail. Did not care or for or need the 'services' . I was miss-led in a phone conversation. They made no attempt to reimburse me.

In fact they tried to get me to stay by lowering the rate from 9.95 a month to 3.95.

They should be investigated for fraud. I am reporting them to US commerce officials.

CreditKarma is 37 and 98 points higher Trans U. & Equifax respectively from ScroeSence so now I have spent $40 on ScoreSense and I have no idea what my score really is because of the drastic difference in scores! This is a bunch of ***, the entire credit revealing process is a giant scam to take your hard earned money!

Score sense is a scam!!!!!!! They have hidden fees and they will not refund you your money back! Please don't deal with them!!

I too have just found a charge on my statement from them also. $39.95

I plan to call the police and a lawyer. .

to Anonymous #1055688

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #1045651

That company is a cheat, I was defrauded of over a hundred bucks by it.

to angryhawaiian #1047064

ScoreSense

Same as the individual before.

#1020485

U are right , another scam

No, they're legitimate. I just signed up for their service.

They tell you up-front that you get a 7-Day free trial, and then after that, it's 29.95 a month. It's Identity Theft insurance, is what they deal in. You can cancel anytime by calling 1-888-550-2159. You must not have read the Terms and Conditions - something people should really get in the habit of doing - but since you forgot that they DID ask for your credit card information sort of signifies that you must not have been paying much attention anyway.

They've done nothing illegal, nor are they fraudulent. You're just kind of an ***. You shouldn't fall for e-mail scams to begin with.

If you ever get an unsolicited message in your e-mail involving your financial status, you should ignore it. If there's an issue, your bank will call you.

Missoula, Montana, United States #963319

anonymous, U.S. Bank has no part of this scheme. They are victim too.

Irving, Texas, United States #935404

dam they charged my account 29 months i was robbed! sobs!

to pao #936587

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #914203

Go to your bank, and the State Attorney's Office. This is a criminal offense..

The majority of you never even contacted this company..

Don't bother speaking with them again.

Houston, Texas, United States #911908

They are in the business of selling credit card information, I believe. It's funny that only a couple weeks after I signed up for this service my card was fraudulently used to order a bunch of stuff online.

Luckily, because just two days before this taking place I changed my address with my bank because I moved. So the address the crooks used didn't match what was on file which caused the bank to contact me ASAP. They also do not answer anything in emails.

They try to avoid putting anything in writing as much as impossibly possible. What you see here on this bs with them saying we would like to help, call us is pretty much all you get when you email them.

to Anonymous #913940