Cedarville, Ohio

I got online to get a free credit score.1st time I have ever done it.

I was somehow directed to this website and it looked as though there would be a $1 refundable fee and that was the only charge. Then there was $39.95 charged to my debit card. I called to cancel a membership I didn't even know I had until I saw the charge. It was a hassle to cancel.

I was told a request for refund would be filed with their refund division. I will see what happens.

If it is not satisfactory, my next call will be to the State Attorney Generals Office.I don't remember everything about the process, but know I would have noticed a $39.95 charge and the word membership unless it was in really fine print.

This person wrote the review because of "misleading info" at Scoresense. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Scoresense to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Scoresense and scoresense trial membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments