Yes, i have been charged 39.99 a month for their membership for 3 months so far and haven't been able to log in and check my credit score because their login page is always down .

I think they should fix it or refund the mot earned money.

blancastill01 wrote the review because of not as described at Scoresense. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Scoresense to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Scoresense and scoresense membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Scoresense is a bogus company and stealing from all sorts of people. They are no different than hackers getting your info and crediting your cards with unauthorize purchases.

They charges us on my credit card for services we did not authorized. Never heard of them until I saw a post to my card. They will not cancel our subscription nor have they given us any info, like the other commenters said, to get service. We paid for nothing.

Usually you see service being given but not in this case. They charged us first for nothing. We are so irritated.

I hope this company goes under. It is scam in deed.