I want my money back.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Scoresense. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Scoresense.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Scoresense to other companies on our site.

Comments

anonymous,

I want my money back and I want it NOW!!!!I have already the bank and fraud dept., as well as the state police.

I never accessed Scoresense, and I never even heard their name before.You have taken $39.95 from me and now I want it back. I guess you people will just ride it out and wait for me to give up. Ain't going to happen in this life or the next.

Your organization is a SCAM. Your business is here to do nothing more but to defraud innocent people who work *** hard for that money!

You don't work. You just punch in a bunch of numbers and oh boy look what we have hear... another 1,000+ people to defraud.

Send the money back now.You are nothing but low-life ***!