Rhome, Texas

I went on the score sense website to check my credit score they ask for your credit card because they charge you a dollar. Turns out they charge you 39.95 for a membership.

when I found out, I called and told them I never wanted this I only wanted to check my credit score. few days later got an email saying my refund was denied.

I will report this company to the Better Business Bureau, and will also continue to alert consumers about this company via social media. I feel this company tricks consumers into signing up for services not needed and then refuse to give refunds.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Scoresense. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Scoresense to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceptive business practices and gettting ripped off. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Scoresense and scoresense credit monitoring for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1183482

You failed to thoroughly read what your were signing up for. You needed to cancel within, I believe 7 days or they start charging you monthly.

You snooze, you lose. By the way, you do not have to pay to check your credit score.

Go to:

freecreditreport.com

You can get a free report, without a credit card, etc. once a year.