I did not sign up for membership. When I called to cancel they offered me a special deal to join for only $19.99. I told the guy this was a scam and I just wanted to cancel. He said before I got a refund it had to be reviewed. They only refunded me $1.00 and have not answered my emails.

I went to the BBB on-line complaint for Dallas,Tx and wrote a detailed account of what happened. Apparently many others have had the same issues. I FEAR that they have somehow obtained my social security info.

File a complaint with the BBB as soon as possible.

Let's get these SOB's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "did not receive full refund." at Scoresense. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $38 and wants Scoresense to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was pissed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Scoresense and scoresense membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1183391

Same happened with me. Do you suggest what I need to do?

Fuquay Varina, North Carolina, United States #1180998

Yes, I have been scammed, too, and plan to expose them for the charlatans that they are.

Joyce in Willow Spring, NC