1.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

i asked to hasve my membership stop a day after they took my money out i asked for a prorated they gave me a dollar but kept my $39.95 and said because im past my free service i am now being charged $39.95 now mind you they are not monorting my account but yet still keeping the $39.95 this is a bad company to do any buisness with do not buy from them they are a RIP-OFF again a RIP-OFF.... I HAVE NOTHING BUT BAD VIBES WITH THIS COMPANY I LEARNED THAT IF I WANT TO WATCH MY CREDIT I SHOULD MONOR IT MY SELF AND THAT IS WHAT IM GOING TO DO NOW,..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of although i cancelled during trial they kept charging wont refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of scoresense trial membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Scoresense needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scoresense trial membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Scoresense.

Comments