I signed up for a free trial. I went to cancel the trial on the day that it was to end, and they had already billed my card the day before it was to end for the full amount of $40.

When I talk to customer service, the gentleman said that I would receive a refund. When I asked how long it would take, he said "I've already put it in. It only takes a couple of days." Then, in order to show good faith that this was a reputable company, he told me he wanted to give me a free month no charge. The next day I received an email saying that my request for refund was denied.

I called back that day and the gentleman on the other end was very rude and basically called me a liar. He said the first customer service representative that I talk to would have never told me that I was getting a refund. I had asked him point blank: a yes or no question. The first rep said "yes." Do not sign up for the free trial with this company!

It is an absolute SCAM!!! I'm am posting my story everywhere and filing with the BBB!

Product or Service Mentioned: Scoresense Trial Membership.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 14, 2016.

Comments