Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Realized I had gone over the 7 day free access.I was charged the 39.99 for the service, which I understood.

However, when I called on the 9th day (2 days over) to cancel so that I would not be charged another month I was cancelled from the sight immediately with no access. When asked why I was not allowed the remainder of the month, I was given the exscuse that I agreed to be charged the 39.99 if I did not cancel. I explained that since I was charged the monthly rate why cant I still have access for the remainder of the month, I was told I said upon cancelling that I did not want anothet mo nth free. Which is just dumb, because why would i want another free monrh when I never had a free month to begin with.

After just 7 days I was charged on the 8th day. I was offered a refund but it would have to be approved by Customer Service. I was refunded a total of $1 two days later and then an e-mail was sent to verify my refund, followed by a denial of the reainder with the exscuse that I denied because I had access to the sight to long. (2 days) is all I had extra, and thay are charging me to look at my iwn credit report.

To be honest I am not sure thier scores are accurate. I was also offered before the cancellation took affect, to have access to my report for a fee, but they would not update it. who would pay for that I asked. Then Ithought, what if all they are doing is showung you an old copy of your credit report.

just a thought.

I truly believe thus company is a scam artist selling snake oil disguised as your Credit Report.From now on I will use FreeCreditReport.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of scoresense trial membership. Scoresense needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scoresense trial membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Scoresense.

Comments