I obtained my 3 credit reports, per the request of my bankruptcy attorney. I dont even remember the name Scoresense being mentioned.

But i found the charge on my bank statement. When i called the number, the man said i signed up when i paid the $1 for my 3 credit bureau reports. I asked him to cancel my "service" multiple times.....as he offered several options to keep me on as a customer. It sounded like he'd received many of those calls before.

I asked for a refund. He said i would be denied. He was right. So they kept money from a single mom of 10...8 special needs kiddos adopted from foster care, while shes under extreme pressure filing bankruptcy.

Sad! Shady! Company! Im going to find as many websites as i can, to place my review.

I never used their service...i just obtained my credit reports. Im not sure whst "services" they provided. And he worked hard to keep me on. Obvuously, hooking ppl into the service under the pretense of seeing their credit reports is the way.

Then we have to ask multiple times to be canceled,...in between upsells. Reprehensible.

Review about: Scoresense Credit Report.

Comments

ScoreSenseCares
Scoresense Verified Representative

Hello, we would like to research the issues you raised in your message above. We have sent you a private message with contact details for us.

Please respond to the email in that message. Thank you

h.kitchener

You failed to really, really read the terms and conditions when you went to their site and got your credit reports. Somewhere, before you checked out they mentioned the fact that you were signing up for their service and that they would charge you a monthly fee. This is how we learn.