Score sense offers a free credit score ( it was a dollar), but somewhere down the line they ended up charging me a monthly fee. I caught the error the first time, first charge, but when I explained that I did not need the service and I only wanted free trial they denied my refund because I filed the request after the transaction.

How would I know they were going to charge me when my intention was a free credit score, it is very suspicious that is was so easy to "sign" up for this monthly service charge.

Its not like I was charged for multiple months either, I caught the mistake right away. This company is greedy and just wants to steel a measly 29 dollars ( even though at the time it was not a measly 29 dollars to me, i could have over drafted if i did not catch it.)

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from May 22, 2014.

Comments

ScoreSense
Scoresense Verified Representative

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense