I've had the same experience. Somehow while on Score.com website where I was using services for a business plan, I was enrolled in Scoresense and without my knowledge was charged several months before I caught it.

I never received any email confirmation of enrolling in this site or any monthly emails from them. They have refused to refund any charges and I can no longer get into my account to see what documentation if any to verify that I knowingly enrolled. During the time I supposedly had this service which included monitoring to my credit, I had changes to my report, but NEVER RECEIVED ANY NOTIFICATION FROM SCORESENSE until I called to complain.

BEWARE THIS COMPANY IS NOT WHAT THEY ARE CRACKED UP TO BE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. unknowing-victim2016 stated that there is a room for improvement of fact they will not refund my money and this was not something i wanted and never received access either. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of scoresense membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Scoresense needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scoresense membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Scoresense.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1241149

This happens when you fail to properly verify your monthly statements to see what is being charged to your account. You snooze, you lose.

Now you know. This is how we learn.