I was on a mortgage site filling out a form for information on a Quickenloan.It said it needed our credit score and I had to pay a $1.00 fee to get the score...no where did it say it was a monthly membership and now we have a 39.95 charge.

I have called my bank fraud line and had it removed. WHAT A SCAM. I am a well educated person and have always been very cautious with my credit report information. Since it was part of the Quickenloan site I figured it was part of the process.

This is just another way to scam the consumer out of hard earned money.

I won't use Quickenloan either.Makes me so angry.

This person wrote the review because of "scam!" of scoresense membership from ScoreSense. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants ScoreSense to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was your deception, i did not authorize and i did not authorize a charge and i did not recieve a service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ScoreSense for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ScoreSense?

Comments