I had no idea that I had signed up for a membership and discovered several months later because I hadn't noticed the charges earlier - my fault. I called to complain that I never knowingly agreed and demanded a refund for a service I never signed up for and never used.

They can see from their end that I never used the service and they will only refund me for one month.

When you call the 800 number to cancel, you have to suffer through 20+ offers before you can get to someone who will also try to 'keep' you as a customer at all costs. They are thieves!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i was scammed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of scoresense membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $160. Scoresense needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scoresense membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Scoresense.

Comments