I was using http://www.scoresense.com/ services for a few months in 2012. In August I called them to close the account as I no longer needed it.

They tried to talk me into using some of their services but as I no longer needed any of them I refused. They said they would close my account but as a present they were giving me one more month of service for free. I once again asked if the account was closed and I wouldn't have to pay for anything...They assured this was the case. However, a few months later they started charging me again.

Unfortunately, I didn't catch it right away as I was overseas. And they kept charging me every month from that time on. The fees total to this day is USD 69.65 I called them again last month and they told me that my account was never closed and that they just gave me this free month " to try their services". What was there to try if I had been using them for months and called specifically to terminate the agreement?

They refused to give me a refund. In the email I asked them for the name of the person I talked to when I called to close the account and also for a FULL transcript of that conversation - they told me they kept recording in their database and that their decision not to give me a refund was based on pulling up that conversation. Nothing happened. I never got a reply.

Nor a refund.

Taking someone's money without their authorization is stealing and doing it by the means of internet ( cyber theft ) is a felony. Please help in resolving this matter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Scoresense Account.

Comments

ScoreSense
Scoresense Verified Representative

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense