I am very conscientious about checking my bank account and not signing up for services that I don't need.Somehow they were able to charge me for 10 months on my mother's account.

I am the guardian that account and was not as diligent about checking it so that's on me, but, when I explained it I was denied any clemency and not even a partial refund. I had to call twice to cancel and was kept on the line an excessive 30 minutes, each call, by the representative while they tried to distract me and convince me to not drop their services. So, yes, I am really up upset with the customer service, deception and lack of compassion on the part of this company. I am now behind by $200 on my 88 year old mother's bills and will have to take it out of my own budget.

Shame on me for not checking but shame on them for not listening and having really bad customer service.

I would take this negative comment down if they would just give me 50% refund but that probably never going to happen.Stay tuned.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Scoresense. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Scoresense.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Scoresense to other companies on our site.

Comments

ScoreSense
Scoresense Verified Representative

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

Nope it sure won't we thank you for your money thou and we let you know 3 different times when you sign up thatbits a monthly fee and that you have 7 days to cancel so you did not so we took your money so no you will not be getting anything back because you are a dumb *** thanks for the ten months of free money thou