Spoke with representative that was incredibly insistent that we shouldn't cancel our subscription. He gave me ever reason valid and not valid to keep this service.

I politely shared - AT LEAST - 18 times that I wanted to cancel and that was the purpose of my call. You can't cancel online....You MUST speak to the company to cancel. In addition, I had ordered and set up my husband's account as well as my own and they denied me canceling both subscriptions. It was a requirement for my husband to call and talk with these people.....he is much less patient, less tolerant, and doesn't hesitate telling someone like it is when forced into a corner.

I was also on hold for extended periods of time....call was well over 45 minutes to simply cancel 2 subscriptions.

Ridiculous!

Review about: Scoresense Account.

Comments

ScoreSense
Scoresense Verified Representative

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense